You agree that You will not attempt to conceal Your identity by using multiple Internet Protocol addresses or email addresses to use or to enter Transactions on the Service. You grant DecoPac the right to provide any information You submit to or through the Service to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Transactions initiated by You or on Your behalf. Verification of information may be required prior to the acknowledgment or completion of any Transaction.
Customers ordering cakes, agree:
- You will provide all information required for the Cakes.com Provider to complete the chosen cake on time and accurately.
- By submitting an order, You agree to pick up the cake on time as specified by You at the time of order using the chosen Cakes.com Provider’s hours of operation and cake pick-up times as described on the Service.
- By submitting an order, You agree to pay for the cake at the price indicated on the Service at the completion of the cake order. The price reflects all charges indicated by the Cakes.com Provider pertaining to the ordered cake. You will pay for the cake at the Cakes.com Provider’s location at pickup. NO MONETARY TRANSACTION WILL TAKE PLACE BETWEEN CAKE PURCHASERS AND DECOPAC. ALL CAKE-RELATED TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN YOU AND A CAKES.COM PROVIDER WILL TAKE PLACE AT THE SELECTED CAKES.COM PROVIDER’s LOCATION.
We strongly encourage Customers and Cakes.com Providers to work together to resolve issues. DECOPAC IS NOT LIABLE FOR DISPUTES ARISING FROM ISSUES THAT OCCUR BETWEEN A CAKES.COM PROVIDER AND A CUSTOMER. Such disputes or issues for which we bear no responsibility or liability include (but are not limited to):
- Quality of cake (example: cake decorating skill level, cake taste, icing quality, message spelling, photo design editing, etc.);
- On-time pickup of cake by the Customer;
- On-time readiness of cake by the Cakes.com Provider;
- Payment from the Customer to the Cakes.com Provider; and
- Ability of the Customer to enter into binding contracts.